Five Randoms Acts of Kindness
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”- Mark Twain.
Right said ‘Mark Twain’. Kindness is the universal language that is comprehended beyond the boundaries. Each and every individual understands and speaks this language. An act of kindness never goes futile. If you are kind to someone it will reflect in your and his behavior. Being kind to others instills a positive feeling and makes this world a better place to live.
Kindness is a complex term to comprehend yet simplest to realise. Showing kindness towards others gives a feeling of joy and mirth to the recipient. The doer is also satiated by the feeling of warmth and compassion. Kindness is the basic driving force of the nature. The nature is so kind to us that it helps in flourishing the civilizations. The rising sun and the wandering clouds are all the miracles of nature only. Though, the perspective completely changes with the scientific reasoning, yet everyone agrees that the whole cosmos conspires to sustain life and hope.
Kindness has many faces. It can be any act or gestures that make others feel happy. One small, thoughtful gesture can make someone else’s day…
1. Say “Good morning” to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
2. Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you’re rushing.
3. Help a mother carry her baby stroller up the subway stairs, or hold a door open for her.
4. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
5. Say “please” and “thank you” — and really mean it.
6. When you’re on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.
7. Forgive someone a debt–and never bring it up again.
8. Listen with all your senses.
9. Write a note to the boss of someone who helps you, and explain how great a job that person is doing.
10. Simply say “I’m sorry” when you’re wrong.
During my week I did a lot of acts of kindness. I always observe small acts of compassion. I never feel hesitate while doing these. in the previous week I did several acts some were small, some were big, some were priceless. By doing all these I felt so pleasured. The feeling which fled to my heart by helping others is priceless. I even can’t explain that but the feelings and joy is endless. that’s why we should always try to help others.