About ASO Giraffe
With ASO Giraffe you can get a full HTML version of your App Store page, and run AB testing using free tools like Google Optimize. If you find this useful, check us out!
Improve your organic search performance, and your conversion from performance advertising. It’s self service, so you won’t need to pay a bomb or be tied into contracts for months on end.
Check us out at: https://asogiraffe.com/ and build your page today!
Building an App Store AB test with ASO Giraffe
So what does ASO Giraffe do?
In essence, we recreate your App Store listing as an HTML page so that you can run AB tests on it.
Why do I need it?
Currently you can’t run AB tests on users that visit your App Store page, the closest you can get is running AB tests on Apple Search Ads, or on your Google Play listing (though these leave a lot to be desired in terms of analytics).
How is ASO Giraffe different?
Unlike other players, we don’t tie you into 3 month contracts or charge a huge bomb for ‘consultancy’ fees on top of our base product. We also don’t get involved in the AB testing part of things, because it’s expensive and other tools do it better (you might even be using an AB testing tool already, so why pay twice?)
Okay, I’m convinced. Let’s get started shall we?
- Enter your app store URL at https://ASOGiraffe.com, then register
We build the HTML page for you (minus a few things you’ll add later)
- Subscribe to ASO Giraffe to launch your page (in beta we have a two weeks refund policy)
- Add your tracking and optimisation code (we work great with Google Analytics and Optimize, but support all major AB testing platforms)
- Set up a test via your platform of choice (you can even host your alternate assets with us!), you can test your icon, reviews, screenshots. Pretty much anything!
- Set your objective — of course you want to be testing everyone that clicks to install the app. We support Google Analytics events out of the box, so users that click this button will send a “Get Button Clicked’ to Google Analytics. If you’re using Google Optimize, just set a custom event to ‘Get Button Clicked’ (see the image below) and you’ll be all set!
Then, just test your page and send traffic to it and you’ll be able to learn which assets converts best!
Get in touch via the comments or our site chat if you have any questions!