IFixit four sons Nexus 4 teardown map tour
Following Anandtech on Google’s “four sons” Nexus 4 has been dismantled, and another grows perceptibly by the dismantling of website iFixit has to carry out the dismantling. Let us take a look at iFixit disassemble (click an image to open a larger image in a new window):
1. Nexus 4 main parameters:
4.7-inch 1280 x 768 IPS LCD screen; Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC,1.5 GHz CPU;2 GB RAM;800 megapixel camera on the back, 1.3 million pixels front camera support NFCAndroid 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
First before the dismantling of the front and back and detail:
2.iPhone 4S, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy 5 Nexus, Galaxy s III, LG Nexus 4, Galaxy Note II, as well as the Nexus Family Photo 4, 7, 10
3. side-by-side comparison with the iPhone 5, check card PIN.
4. starting from Cato.
5. unscrew cover fixed two T5 Torx screws, be careful to open the back cover with the plastic shell tools:
6. rear cover and NFC coils and circuit board.
7. There are two screws above the battery power supply connection. Nexus 4 batteries are firmly standing on the shell, there was a lot of work.
8. battery: 3.8V,2100mAh. Batteries manufactured by LG themselves.
9. disassembling the speakers. We note that the speakers are fixed by two screws, and no extra cables. This also reduced the failure rate.
10. the next step is to remove the plastic housing on the main circuit board. When he removed the shell, the whole Nexus 4 no screws.
Nexus 4 total 4 models 15 screws.
11. plastics are included on the vibrators, Vibrators can be found in our other articles how the vibration was achieved? 》
Cock wire in the above reference to “intelligent identification of cell phone vibration, minimize vibration noise” may cause some silicone and women-only handset peripherals being weeded out of the problem, Nexus 4 indicates no pressure.
12. carefully remove with connections from other locations, you can take down the boards.
13.8 million pixels camera kit on the motherboard. Labelled “AC2AD D4A261”.
14. of course, front-facing camera and 1.3 million pixels. Marked “Y411A”.
15. play: main circuit board, components of large international brands.
Red: Toshiba THGBM5G6A2JBA1R Orange: HDMI output converter, SlimPort ANX7808, can fully provide HDMI, VGA and DVI output or DP. Need to use SlimProt standard extension cable can be achieved. Yellow: six-axis gyro + accelerometer, Invensense MPU-6050 Green: 4G LTE chip, Qualcomm WTR1605L Blue: quad-band GSM/EDGE and dual-band wireless amplifier Avago ACPM-7251 Purple: SS2908001 black: low-noise mini navigation system module in the preceding paragraph, Avago 3012
16. the back of the Board.
Red: Samsung K3PE0E00A, memory and should be high pass S4 APQ8064. Chip coverage, we cannot directly see the Nexus 4 using the CPU.
Orange: Qualcomm MDM9215M 4G GSM/CDMA communications baseband
Yellow: power management module, Qualcomm PM8921
Green: 20793S KMK1G 23
Blue: Avago A5702, A5704 A5505
Purple: WCD9310 NC149400
Black: PM8821 0VV
17. the Panel would be much easier to remove.
18.3.5mm headphone jacks and a light sensor.
19. the front panel: LCD display, glass and borders. S7020A touch-screen controller.
Originally published at smartwatch2.wordpress.com on August 21, 2016.