About Malaysia and Process to Get Visa for this Beautiful Country
Malaysia is one the most enthralling and quaint locations that is visited by plethora of visitants throughout the year. It is a place that offers you with vivid places that possess historical connotation, tranquility as well as urban glitterati. Malaysia proffers two diverse experiences: Peninsula and Borneo.
The peninsular region gives you an experience of city life while the Borneo islands enclose wilderness as well as places that are serene and charming. It is one of those places that should be visited once in your lifetime. It is therefore visited by millions of tourists each year.
Get your passports ready and apply for Malaysia visa today if you really want to live the memories that would be cherished all your life. You can apply for the visa either by means of offline or online modes.
Offline mode to apply for Malaysia visa, for regular travelers
You need to apply for offline visa at least 1 month prior to your travel date. Though offline mode is obsolete in the present scenario but a couple of people prefer it as they feel it is more credulous. Those who wish to visit the country more than once are also required to apply offline. In order to apply for offline visa you can visit any of the visa offices. There you’d be required to fill an application form along with submitting the documents and depositing the fees. The documents that needs to be carried along while visiting Malaysia are:
· An original Passport that is valid for at least 9 months from the date of your return
· Copies of your confirmed air tickets (to & fro) as well as originals
· A cover letter in which your purpose of visit is clearly mentioned
· Malaysia visa form signed by the applicant along with passport-sized photographs
· Bank statement of last 6 months that is duly attested by bank officials. This is to ensure that you can afford to visit the place. A minimum balance of INR 45,000 is obligatory per visitor.
· Details of your employment like salary slip, leave sanction letter or proof of retirement.
· Hotel bookings and residential proofs
Online mode to apply for visa, hassle free and quick method
Online mode is a better and prompt way of applying for visa. This method is useful for all those travelers who wish to visit the place once. Malaysia has launched an exciting scheme for Indian visitors whereby the visa fee is waived off from them until March 2018. You can apply for Malaysia visa for Indians either through eVisa or eNTRI. You need to apply via eVisa when you have to stay for more than 15 days else apply via eNTRI where you are exempted from paying visa fee.
To apply for Malaysia visa for Indians you need to visit the official i.e. www.windowmalaysia and choose the method. Next you’d be required to fill online form and attach your documents and photos wherever required. The documents required are:
· Scanned copy of first and last page of your passport that should be valid for atleast 6 months from date of return
· Confirmed air tickets (to & fro)
· 2 sacnned color passport-sized photographs taken against white background
Hotel booking and residential proof