The Difference Between a “Nice Guy” and a “Good Guy” — Laura Yates on Dating
I recently had the opportunity to speak with a wonderful dating coach. Laura Yates hails from the UK and helps both men and women recover from the pain and difficulty of breakups.
Our conversation was far-ranging and insightful, and includes such gems as:
- The most common piece of advice Laura gives to her male clients
- One of the most powerful tools you can use post-breakup to recover emotionally (10:30)
- The biggest challenges of the modern dating world (14:25)
- The mindset you need to have in modern dating (18:00)
- What is the fine line between “being persistent” and “being a stalker” with men pursuing women? (20:20)
- The critical importance of boundaries in dating and relationships (24:51)
- The difference between being a “nice guy” and a “good guy” (28:45)
- Differences between the U.S. and the U.K. dating scene (30:00)
- Watch us live-coach Henry through his potential “friendzone” situation (35:00 to 38:00)
- The biggest antidote to coming across as “desperate” (38:50)
- How to get over being a shy guy — one of the BIGGEST tips for overcoming shyness and meeting women anyway (41:18)
- Where does confidence come from? (45:00)
- The difference between self-esteem and confidence (46:00)
Many thanks to Laura for joining us for this interview! Methinks we haven’t seen the last of her around here.
You can find Laura on:
If you’re ready to take your dating life to the next level, we are running a Fierce Gentleman Master Mind coming up soon.
Click below to learn more:
Originally published at FG.