I’m not sure to understand how the proposal mechanism work. So I’m not sure that the following questions make sense.
1. How the validator that proposes the hash is chosen?
2. What happens if the validator is offline?
3. Must the validator propose a hash with a message like `PREPARE` and `COMMIT`? Something like `[PROPOSE, epoch, HASH, epoch_source]`
4. There are slashing conditions for the proposer?
5. Must a validator send `PREPARE` messages only for proposed hash?
6. The proposed messages are included in the state?