CleanTech & Climate Commitment Honors & Associate Membership (FREE)
Updated Nov 3, 2019
122,888+ followers and growing. https://fb.com/finamatrix
The CleanTech & Climate Commitment Member…
… encourages people to change their mindsets and to make conscious choices, to change daily habits, and inspire their communities to do the same.
Objectives of the Membership
To encourage public awareness and action on climate change to facilitate efforts to mitigate carbon emissions in all sectors, help Singapore and beyond adapt to the effects of climate change, harness economic and green growth opportunities arising from climate change.
Climate change is getting worse every year — Bill Gates
Singapore, like other low-lying island states … is most vulnerable to rising sea levels — Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong
Clean technology is any process, product, or service that reduces negative environmental impacts through significant energy efficiency improvements, the sustainable use of resources, or environmental protection activities.
CLEANTECH PROVIDES ATTRACTIVE RETURNS of 5.1% to 32.7% (p.a.)
Why Climate Commitment?
Apart from changes to our temperatures, scientists project that climate change will have wide-ranging impacts on our water cycle, sea levels, and air quality. What climate science is piecing together, foretells the calamity that will befall the world if we all do too little too late — Masagos Zulkifli, Minister for the Environment and Water Resources, Singapore.
Committing to Collective Action…
From Singapore PM Lee’s UN Climate Action Summit speech:
“Climate change is a global challenge that requires a global response. We are committed to a multilateral, rules-based solution to address this challenge...
…There is no country in the world that is not experiencing first-hand, the drastic impacts of climate change. Extreme weather events are no longer a prediction, they are real and they are happening today. It is possible to limit the increase in global temperatures, but this requires collective action…”
Collective Action & Secure our Future
Individual Action Counts
- Buy, order and take only what you need.
- Switch off appliances after use.
- Set air-conditioner at 25 degrees Celsius.
- Buy energy-efficient appliances.
- Use public transport, cycle or walk.
- Conserve water.
- Consider veganism.
- Bring a reusable shopping bag.
- Purchase Green Label products.
- Wash clothes on a full load.
- Avoid plastic products such as straws.
- Recycle my e-waste at designated e-waste recycling bins.
- Use clean energy.
- Drive Greener Cars.
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
If you are an organization…
- Start measuring your organization’s carbon footprint and set targets.
- Form a green/sustainability committee.
- Organize activities or events to educate internal and external stakeholders on the importance of taking climate action.
- Adopt environmentally friendly best practices when hosting or organizing events.
- Install dimmers and occupancy sensors.
- Raise air-conditioner set temperature by 1–2℃.
- Purchase energy-efficient or sustainably-sourced products.
- Switch off lights during lunch hours.
- Go paper-free.
- Set up a recycling corner.
- Retrofit/replace/upgrade existing equipment (such as chillers, lightings, appliances) with more energy-efficient ones.
TYPES of MEMBERSHIPS
- Free Member.
- Ambassador Honors Member.
All applications will be reviewed (1–2 weeks) by the Finamatrix panel.
Requirements & Prerequisites
- The applicant accepts the terms of the Letter of Commitment & Integrity;
- Applicant’s professional Linkedin profile will be evaluated on professionalism and completeness;
- Digital copy of ID to show proof of name (you may cover your ID number).
- Applicants who have received previous Honors & Awards have priority.
BENEFITS: CleanTech & Climate Commitment FREE Member
- Recipients gain recognition and display “CleanTech & Climate Commitment Member” (by Finamatrix A.I.) in their Experience of their Linkedin profiles.
- Receive regular news updates and invitations of events to boost your career and finances.
BENEFITS: CleanTech & Climate Commitment Honors Ambassador
- Recipients will receive 9 FIX tokens/cryptocurrency (valued at >S$200) in their free Waves Wallet on their mobile phones. FIX token is the digital payment tool by Finamatrix and is expected to have increasing potential values. See: https://finamatrix.net/fix-token/
- Recipients gain recognition and display “CleanTech & Climate Commitment Honors” (by Finamatrix A.I.) under the Honors & Awards section of Accomplishments and also display CleanTech & Climate Commitment Ambassador (by Finamatrix A.I.) in their Experience of their Linkedin profiles.
- Recipients receive a digital Ambassador Certificate in PDF.
- Receive regular news updates and invitations of events to boost your career and finances.
- Receive a 50% discount for monthly network events and annual dinner.
- One-Time Membership Fee S$299 (with introducer code, the discounted price is S$199).
Ambassador Introducer Program
- Ambassadors who receive an introducer code may introduce 10 new Ambassadors (or more) and will receive 10% in introducer fees.
- Payment is disbursed for every 10 new approved Ambassadors.
Monthly Speed-Networking Event
- Every month, Finamatrix will organize a high-tea buffet or after-dinner drinks at a different venue and invite people who are in Singapore for a networking event.
- Members will only need to pay for their own costs while non-members will pay for the full price.
- Attendees will connect in a WhatsApp group, Telegram, on Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face, exchange name cards, and share topics in dialogue with different networkers.
Annual Dinner + Crystal Trophy Awards
- Only by nomination and invitation, the top 10 members per year (based on criteria of FIX token ownership and regulated fund investment) will receive the Crystal Trophy and be invited to attend the Crystal Trophy Award Presentation & Annual Network Dinner at a chosen venue.
- Recipients attend for free.
- Invited members may attend the annual dinner at their own cost.
NCCS | Home
The National Climate Change Secretariat (NCCS) was established on 1 July 2010 under the Prime Minister's Office (PMO)…
Climate change is probably the biggest challenge facing humankind. Singapore is especially vulnerable to rising sea…
The President's Award for the Environment
The highest environmental accolade for individuals, educational institutions and organisations that have made…
As a small, low-lying city-state with one of the world's most open economies, Singapore is particularly vulnerable to…
Commentary: As time runs out on the climate crisis, Singapore prepares to address the cost of…
The threat of climate change is long term, the size of the investments concerned could be unprecedented and fundamental…
Winners of the 2019 UN Climate Action Awards Announced | UNFCCC
(Bonn | New York City: 26 September 2019) - Today, 15 ground-breaking projects from around the world were announced as…
Infosys Wins UN Global Climate Action Award for 'Carbon Neutral Now' Category
BENGALURU, India, Sept. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital…
Prince Albert II receives award for environmental commitment
On a visit to Slovakia, Prince Albert II received this honorary award from Comenius University, commending his…
Costa Rica recognized by the UN for its efforts to combat climate change - Lonely Planet
The United Nations has awarded Costa Rica a 2019 Champions of the Earth award, the organization's highest environmental…
5 charts that show the renewable energy revolution is at a tipping point
For the first time, renewable sources generated more electricity than coal in the OECD group of 36 developed nations…
Sembcorp and EMA award university grant to develop Singapore's first virtual power plant
It will act as a single utility-scale power station. Semcorp Industries and the Energy Market Authority (EMA) has…
Going digital for better energy management
SINGAPORE is encouraging businesses in the industrial sector to adopt new digital solutions to help improve their…
This document is the body of knowledge that recipients should stay current with. Recipients pledge to stay committed to the cause and to uphold integrity in their support for the best practices in this document and the reading references. This document will be updated from time to time as new technology surfaces.
The Code of Conduct below serves as a guideline:
- To uphold the highest standards of conduct and behavior to safeguard Finamatrix reputation and interests. In all dealings, members are guided by the principles of fairness, respect, integrity, courtesy, and professionalism.
- To avoid situations that may give rise to actual, potential, or perceived conflicts of interest. Take appropriate steps to mitigate potential conflicts of interest if they are unavoidable.
- Use all Finamatrix resources, including intellectual and electronic assets, in a responsible and appropriate manner.
- To be socially-conscious and avoid sensitive topics especially in social media. Avoid illegal, disparaging, disrespectful, obscene, threatening, inflammatory, harassing or discriminatory statements, material, comments, or information that might lead to or reflect negatively on yourself.
- The membership may be suspended or terminated if any code has been breached. The final decision remains with Finamatrix.
Finamatrix invests in A.I. and CleanTech. We want to help FIX the world.
Finamatrix (Singapore) is a leading authority in A.I. and CleanTech investing and in recent times won 3 prestigious international awards: Best A.I. Technology Firm, Top Multi-Strategy Fund, and Most Innovative Risk Management Technology in Hedge Funds.
Finamatrix has appointed a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Capital Markets Services (CMS) licensed and regulated multi-family office backed by a multi-billion dollar industrial conglomerate dealing with healthcare, education, etc. Finamatrix advises the PAAM Finamatrix A.I. Fund, which provides accredited investors a compelling portfolio of FX, equities (public/private), and other value-enhancing investments including cryptocurrencies and exotics, with a focus on A.I. and CleanTech (including Clean Energy).
Finamatrix wins Best A.I. Tech for Hedge Funds 2018
Finamatrix wins ICA Top-Performing Fund Award 2019
Under our Radar: Self-charging Clean Energy Systems
List of highly-promising tech that offers breakthrough solutions:
- Carbon-ion polymer for ultra-fast charging (100X faster).
- Integrated with solar or other systems for no plug-in self-charging energy solutions.
- Nanotech batteries, laser-made micro-supercapacitors.
- Triboelectric nanogenerator, gold nanowire batteries.
- Sodium-ion, graphene foldable wafer batteries.
- Convenient charging: WiFi, wireless induction, etc.
- Customized energy management systems for high efficiency.
- Heat-to-electric generator for self-charging air-conditioners.
- Self-charging electric aerial vehicles (planes, helicopters, drones).
- Endless applications: pacemakers, etc ensuring safety.
- New integrated solutions will be available soon and applied to phones, computers, cars, etc. A list of companies under our radar includes but not limited to Tesla, Panasonic, Silanano, ZapGo, Airbus, BYD, Dyson, etc.
The Future is in High Energy-Density Self-Charging Energy Storage
- Please email email@example.com a screenshot of your payment.
- DBS Bank A/C Name: Finamatrix Investments Pte Ltd
- A/C No: 003–953205–9
- UEN: 201437235H
- Please use your NAME as the Bill Reference Number. Thank you.
- For international transfers:
DBS BANK LTD
12 Marina Boulevard
DBS Asia Central
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
SWIFT/BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
SCAN & PAY :