As Q2 comes to a close it is time to reflect on what worked, what didn’t, and where we can continue to get better. While some of these tools are newer to us than others, I don’t envision any of them being upstaged by a competitor any time soon.
- Visible.vc empowers companies to tell the story of their data to their key stakeholders through applications they already use to run their business. We keep the right people up to date with
- Mixmax is an email productivity suite that saves you hours every day and can make you a better sales person with features like mail merge with automated follow-ups, instant scheduling, and CRM sync. What we used to require 3 different tools can now be accomplished with this one robust email client.
- Airtable looks like a fast and flexible spreadsheet, but it’s actually a relational database that can store almost anything. The ratio between ease of use and power
- Rescuetime is a personal analytics service that shows you how you spend your time and provides tools to help you be more productive.
- Slack brings all communication together in one place. To put some context around the ubiquitousness of Slack, they grew from 16,000 daily active users in February 2014 to 3,000,000 daily active users as of May 2016. Currently, 77% of the Fortune 100 use Slack.
- Sideline lets you add a second line to your cell phone for free. Unlike spotty VoIP services, Sideline uses your carrier so your 2nd line is as reliable as your 1st. This app is 100% free so long as you don’t mind small banner ads on the bottom of the app, but for a grand total of $9.00, you can remove the ads forever.
- Apposphere has a full suite of applications that span the lifecycle of the business, from lead generation and a powerful CRM, to project management and financial tools. We have already replaced our invoicing platfrom and CRM with Apposphere, and now Trello is in jeopardy of being the next victim of this all-in-one platform.
- Aingine is an AI-based leads generation engine that scours social media for lead opportunities and connects these leads with Apposphere users.