How should you begin planning your wedding reception music?
Music is important for any wedding out there — both for the ceremony and for the reception too. If you don’t know exactly what type of music provider to choose for the Big Day, make sure to take a look at the following tips because we have gathered the very best ones!
· Do your research and be open-minded. Even if you have always wanted a string quartet for your reception, think of the other options too. It is quite likely that you will fall in love with another option and that you will want that for your wedding instead of what you used to want.
· Your wedding’s size and your venue’s size do matter. If you plan on having a smaller wedding, you will need a smaller band (or simply a DJ) too. The less space there is in your venue, the more restricted your band should be.
· Take costs into consideration. If you are like the vast majority of the brides and grooms out there, you want your day to be perfect — without leaving a hole in the budget.
· Talk to the venue and see if there aren’t any kind of noise restrictions. The last thing you want for your Big Day is having the police come over because someone nearby considers that your music is too loud!
· Talk to your music providers too. Regardless of whether you choose a DJ or a wedding band (and regardless of what type of band you choose), make sure to discuss your playlist options with them. Discuss the kind of vibe you want for your wedding, the songs you absolutely want to include, when to play them and so on.
Here at Fiori di Miele, we can make wedding planning easier for you. We are a team of expert wedding planners able to create the kind of weddings even a glossy magazine would be jealous of — so if you need our help, please do not hesitate to contact us.