Lenovo K6 Note with 1080p display, metal body, fingerprint sensor officially announced
Lenovo K6 Note offer 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display, 3GB/4GB RAM, octa core Snapdragon SoC, Finger print scanner and 4000mAh battery
The K6 Note feature a 5.5-inch 1080p full HD IPS display, is powered by 64-bit Snapdragon 430 octa core processor with Adreno 505 GPU, coupled with 3GB and 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The dual SIM, Lenovo K6 Note sports a 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and 8MP front facing camera. For connectivity it has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS and backed by solid 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Note specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Processor :- 64-Bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Memory :- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS :- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera :- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery :- 4000mAh non-removal
Lenovo K6 Note Features
- DUAL SIM (Optional)
- FingerPrint Sensor
- Dolby Atom Sound System
- Metal unibody design
Originally published at www.gadgetsnd.com on August 31, 2016.