GAME REVIEW — Cinderella Phenomenon — Snore
This game is a complete snore. The main actor isn’t engaging, she’s pissy, ungrateful, and generally unlikable. I think this is what makes the game seem so slow in the beginning. Her STEP SISTER is far more interesting than her and within the first 15 minutes, she only gets about 5 lines!
Watch the first 15 minutes of game play and review here:
ROLL PASS on this one guys.
About Cinderella Phenomenon
Four years after the end of the Great War and the loss of her mother, Crown Princess Lucette of Angielle is still struggling to come to terms with her new life and step-family. Cold-hearted and bitter, Lucette’s life is once again turned upside-down by the Fairytale Curse, she is thrown into a battle to regain her crown in a fractured kingdom where nothing is as it seems…
- 235,636 words
- Customizable Name
- 5 Pursuable Bachelors, each with a unique storyline
- 10+ Side Characters with their own backstories
- 10 Endings
- 60+ Unlockable CGs
- 15+ Original BGs
- Original Theme Song
- Right Choice Indicator
- Fritz’s and Waltz’s routes are locked at the start of the game. You will need to complete two of the three routes available at the beginning of the game to unlock them.
- If you would like a recommended playing order in terms of the build-up of plot, here is our recommendation:
- The right choice indicator may show up belatedly so be sure to watch for it.
Cinderella Phenomenon Media
(Don’t) Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 720
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Originally published at First15.TV.