Review — 8-Bit Bayonetta (via Sega)
Apparently this was an April Fools joke by Sega… I still downloaded it though… and even after reading the reviews of this. I still enjoyed it! For about 7 min.
This was a good experience though as it allowed me to do some real testing of my new epic Origin gaming PC. I’m using xSplit. Not bad!
Check out the first 7 minutes of this game…
About 8-Bit Bayonetta
SEGA’s favourite Umbran Witch climaxes her way onto PC in pixelated retro glory — for free!
- Double jumping!
- Wicked chip-tune Bayonetta theme song!
8-Bit Bayonetta Media
Get the game [HERE]
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: DX9 compatible with shader model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 MB available space
- Sound Card: DX9 Compatible