We have ways of providing “OPT IN” leads to your business! Josh@giantpartners.com (800)383–1381 x 211
· Prohibits solicitors from calling residences before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m., local time.
· Requires solicitors maintain a company-specific “do-not-call” (DNC) list of consumers who asked not to be called; the DNC request must be honored for 5 years.
· Requires solicitors honor the National Do Not Call Registry.
· Requires solicitors provide their name, the name of the person or entity on whose behalf the call is being made, and a telephone number or address at which that person or entity may be contacted.
· Prohibits solicitations to residences that use an artificial voice or a recording.
· Prohibits any call made using automated telephone equipment or an artificial or prerecorded voice to an emergency line (e.g., “911”), a hospital emergency number, a physician’s office, a hospital/health care facility/elderly room, a cellular telephone, or any service for which the recipient is charged for the call.
· Prohibits autodialed calls that engage two or more lines of a multi-line business.
· Prohibits unsolicited advertising faxes.
· In the event of a violation of the TCPA, a subscriber may sue for up to $1,500 for each violation or to recover actual monetary loss, whichever is higher. In addition, the subscriber may seek an injunction.
Looking for leads to your business? Visit them at giantpartners.com