We’re Hiring a Talent Analyst
Full time: Philadelphia, San Francisco, New York, or Remote
Apply today by going here.
We’re reinventing venture capital in service of the best entrepreneurs by focusing on connecting our founders with the knowledge, people and companies to enable them to have the maximum impact. We want to be the world’s most founder-centric venture firm and have been fortunate to partner with companies like Square, Uber, Flatiron Health and Warby Parker. Through custom-built software, incredible in-person experiences, and a host of other unique services, we help tiny companies get big.
Every time we partner with a new founding team, their number one request is help building out their core team — and that’s where you come in. As a Talent Analyst, you will help maintain the data integrity of our candidates, manage our overall talent workflow and help us scale our internal infrastructure. You will also be responsible for helping us increase the number of candidate engagements, presentations and introductions each month.
More details on the role:
- Managing First Round’s candidate database. We have candidates coming inbound through our Common Application, referrals and a variety of sources. You’ll input new candidates into our applicant tracking system, and move them along in the process.
- Proactively source new candidates. For top priority roles at some of our companies, you’ll help find new candidates with tools (generally outside of LinkedIn) and find relevant contact information.
- Ensure data integrity. We can only be successful if the information we have is accurate. You’ll work with our companies to make sure we have the most accurate list of job openings and work with candidates to make sure we know their job status.
You could be a great Talent Analyst if:
- You’re intrigued by others’ career paths and work experience
- You can’t remember the last time you dropped a ball
- You sometimes find yourself stalking people on Twitter, Github or LinkedIn
- You can switch context quickly from one project to the next
- You bias toward action and for getting things done
- You like to problem-solve and look for creative solutions
Maybe you’ve been an in-house recruiting sourcer or coordinator for a year and you’re interested in seeing the technology ecosystem through the lens of an investor. Or maybe you have been working at a recruiting agency for some time and are ready for a new challenge. Or you could be an SDR looking to make an industry shift. If any of this sounds like you, apply today!