Are Chatbots Potential to Bear Heavy Weight like Real Estate
Making your presence felt in the market today is tough. And what’s more challenging is recognising the changing trends and adapting to the ever growing demands of customers. If you feel you don’t have the expertise and not so confident on your marketing skills then it will be better to consult professionals who are expert in the same.
Almost every business today has an app today. But, what’s more rare to find is a chatbot — redefining customer-business relationship at a whole new level, chatbots are the next big thing. So what are chatbots?
Using messaging apps to communicate, Chatbots are AI technology that decrease the extra burden of customer service by interacting with with potential clients online. When a user lands on a page, a message will pop up asking the user a question or inviting interaction. As the user begins to answer the questions, the bot can also answer questions too. During the interaction, the bot collects information and can “learn” from the encounter.
This eliminates the need for a particular manforce to be especially focussed towards customer services. Being only a one-time investment, chatbots don’t require much maintenance.
Also, the disadvantages that come with a human taskforce like the limited number of working hours as well easily affected by emotional, financial or physical changes are eliminated by technology with 24x7 availability.
The bots simply take the texting trend to the next level. Instead of filling out a form and waiting for someone to return a call the Chatbot gives the client a feeling of immediacy.
They have their search for information answered quickly and the agent can collect a possible client. The costs are minimal and the benefits great.
Real estate by nature is a relationship-oriented industry, where clients and agents form bonds over the largest and most important consumer transaction: purchasing a home. Chatbots can’t replace that client-agent relationship, but they can be used in a number of viable ways.
The chatbot can be used to initiate conversations with potential customers with the intention of turning them into a client. It can be particularly good at drawing in shy or skeptical clients or even the tech savvy client who first conducts online searches.
- Helps to collect information about the user based on search results or answers to questions. This data can then be put to personal use by the agent who can then interact with the customer in an informed manner.
- benefits agents by reducing the time invested with customers who decide not to pursue the property.
- Integrate with social media chatbots: “I want a house that looks like Taylor Swift’s childhood home.”
Benefits for Client
It is not just the company who profits but the clients whose life is made easier by the introduction of chatbots in real-estate.
- Help clients with property searches, provide information about investment options, housing prices, open houses and even a focused property search to help the client find their ideal home.
- Searching is more layered — find out more details such as if the property yields a high return on investment.
- Ease the process of ‘home hunting’ by getting past the need to wait for email answers and phone calls.
- the bot can schedule a home tour and facilitate the introduction between agent and client.
Some examples of real-estate chatbots
Kasia — Polish real estate developer Nowy Adres S.A. created a bot called Kasia strictly for a virtual real estate fair. Kasia, in service since 2010, can answer queries based on an extensive database of company information.
Advisor Mary — created by Apartment Ocean, this chatbot serves a real estate advisor for US renters.
Holmes — released by structurely, this chatbot can grow and nurture leads thus helping their business to grow exponentially. Individual agents and brokerages can join for a monthly fee.
If content is king, then conversation is the emperor. Chatbots (short for chatterbots) represent a real-time solution to engaging potential customers in meaningful conversation. And meaningful conversation leads to business relationships.