Gen Z & Millennials at Work
Check out this infographic of the results of a global survey of ~4,000 Gen Z and Millennial workers in 10 countries.
They agree on a number of items:
- They prefer a corporate office,
- They want to communicate with workers in person,
- They believe communication is the most important trait for a leader,
- They desire work flexibility over healthcare,
- The number one benefit they expect is training and development, and
- They embrace new technologies.
Is your workplace equipped to handle Millennials and Gen Z?