Integrating Form With Salesforce Web to Lead Is A Good Idea
For an online form builder site integrating with Salesforce is the new boon to lead towards a lead for the website. And, integrating online forms with Salesforce is a new cool to let convert your site at a faster rate. While setting up the web to lead, Salesforce automatically captures the lookout who provide contact information. And, to collect visitors personal information, online forms are the perfect tool that helps in collecting data. Well, there are some ways through which online forms can be integrated with Salesforce. Thinking of incorporating the web leads with Salesforce is kind of great idea to boost the conversion rate. Before Integrating Online Forms With Salesforce, you need to consider some specific points in the middle part by making some recommendations to ensure it goes smoothly. Talking about some of the functioning about integrating Salesforce you must be knowing these key points. Integrating web forms with Salesforce can make possible sending the submission that you have received directly to Salesforce as a lead. Catching one step ahead, the dual integration with Salesforce can quickly set up online forms. This Dual integration means leading towards reading i.e. Reading data from Salesforce objects and populate it to your form fields, on the other hand, writing i.e. Writing data to your Salesforce objects with data flows, dependencies & conditions.
About The Web to Lead -
Web to Lead is such functionality which ultimately helps in generation 500 new leads per day. This theory is so much beneficial for online form builders that it makes it easy to create leads with no additional charges. The Web to Lead can be considered as an essential component of marketing and sales automation. And, the primary function headed by this is to capture the submitted data i.e. contact information. At the same time keep in the notice about the product interest which later on stored as a Lead record in a CRM product.
To get Salesforce integration form that you need -
An online form loaded with the features such as SalesForce SSO, Zero code required, Easy to use, Seamless connectivity, Read & write, Custom queries, Auto populate, 700+ 3rd party integrations Supports all Salesforce objects and this is what you can get on FormTitan. Here’s the form that can easily integrate with Salesforce. The Salesforce connector is smooth as well as robust as it doesn’t require any coding skills on their part. Integrating with Salesforce can populate online form fields on an instant basis by not only reading them but also, unlike other products it writes to the Salesforce objects.
Now it’s time to go through the procedure to know how to implement Salesforce Web to Lead form, follow these steps -
- Mapping from your CTAs to Salesforce: In CTA for any field, you have to decide which area it will suit to in Salesforce. Like, for say project details on the contact form. You will have to map it to the native Salesforce ‘’Description’’ fields, or create field call ‘’Project Details.’’ As well as, simultaneously at backstage fields can also set up to map Salesforce. ‘’Lead Source’’ is one of the normally hidden fields which is being sent. First, you decide for each of your CTAs what would you like ‘’Lead Source’’ to be. And, in Salesforce add these to the field’s picklist values.
- Implement Campaign: In Salesforce, campaigning is a great idea that you can implement for your field to track a lead’s engagement. Therefore, for each of site’s CTA setting up a campaign will be good. The another hidden value is the campaign ID i.e. passed over the Salesforce behind the scene. Also, you can pass over the particular campaign member status if you like the member status of lead coming from your site.
- Lead Field Mapping: When converting a lead, make sure you do not lose any data captured on the lead object and don’t forget to set up field mapping. To see the navigation setup follow — Customize -> Leads -> Fields -> Lead Custom Fields & Relationships -> Map Lead Fields. Before going for this process, don’t forget to duplicate custom fields, either on the contact, account or opportunity objects.
- Inform or update your developer: During the functionality, you might need to provide the field names to your developer, once you know which fields your CTA will be mapping. This is one of the easiest ways to generate the web to lead form through Salesforce. And, to do this, you need to follow — go to setup -app setup- customize lead- the web to lead- create the web to lead form.
- Handle Duplicity: Always keep an eye on the importance of data cleanliness. Leads are directly added to Salesforce database as a new lead, each time they enter the site and fill out a form. Although there are many solutions available through the Appexchange, Salesforce doesn’t have a native duplication feature. Therefore, you need to implement a real-time duplication solution as soon as possible before you face any issue.
Final Words, As we have reached to the conclusion part, it has been clear that Integrating your form with Salesforce Web to Lead can bring the huge change in your progress. Various form builders have the integration with Salesforce to raise lead generation rate. Form Builder with Salesforce Integration is something that can help you reach the level where you want to explore.