8 start-up from La French Tech got the great honor to fly with the President to Saint Petersburg. France was the guest country of the SPIEF. A mission organized by Business France.
Business France Moscow and his partners has selected promising start-up to take part to the Official visit. Among them:
- 4 laureates of the #FrenchTechTour Russia 2018 (Partnering Robotics, Paytweak, Rent2Search et 3D Rudder)
- 4 companies implemented in Russia (Generix and Kameleoon)
- 2 new comers in Moscow (Famoco and Ippon Technologies).
During a 36 hours sprint, the 8 lucky CEOs took part to a premium program:
- An accreditation to attend the SPIEF, where France was exhibiting with large corporate implemented in Russia (Auchan, Danone, Renault, Sanofi, etc..)
- Networking at a very high level with the leaders of the Russian and French industries.
The tech team of Business Moscow animated a French Tech breakfast to open the French pavilion:
- Early breakfast at 8am with a huge crowd welcomed by Christophe Lecourtier, General manager of Business France, Pierre Gattaz, Head of the French CEO organization and Delphine Gény Stephann, Secretary of State for economic affairs.
After what, a fire pitch session took place to highlight 4 successful technological cooperations between Russia and France:
- Greg Abokvsky, CFO of Yandex, 4th search engine in the world, leader of the Russian internet, and Jean-Charles Deconninck, President of Generix, French software editor: « From Cloud to Maps, how the giant Yandex and the SME Generix are developing win-win synergies
- Andrei Kuzyaev, President of ER Telecom Holding, 2nd telecom operator in Russia and Olivier Hersent, CEO of Actility, a French worldwide leader in IOT network: Announcement of the deployment of LoRaWan Network on all the Russian territory
- Pierre-Yves Jeanne, Innovation Director of Michelin Russia and Gonzague Flutsch, Business development director, EDF Russia : How the major French groups are investing in open innovation in Russia
To conclude, the 8 start-up got the great honor to welcome the President and his Wife at the Marinski Teatr, and got the privilege to make a picture with them, twetted by the President himself!
Next week, La French Tech will have a big program in Moscow:
- the 11 start-up of the French Tech Tour Russia will discover Moscow: A2IA, Linagora, Partnering Robotics, Paytweak, Rent2Search, Crystal Universe, Decod, Keyneosoft, Biinlab, 3D Rudder and Alcmeon
- La French Tech will is a sponsor of the Skolkovo Start-up VIllage and will be exhibiting at the event on 31th of May and 1st of June. Do not miss the opening breakfast on Thursday at 9am.
Originally published at FTT Russie.