Fourwaves is looking for a Python/Django developer
Fourwaves is an online platform that supports knowledge event organizers. It eliminates micro-management, allowing organizers to focus on more important tasks, like inviting awesome speakers and creating a memorable event program.
Through Fourwaves, organizers can rapidly launch their own event website to share information and collect data from participants: registrations, payments and abstract submissions. The platform has a suite of tools allowing event organizers to accomplish tasks very easily: creating name tags, send mass emails and publish the event’s content.
Based in Montreal, it is active in North America since 2012. Fourwaves is a Laureate of the Fondation Montreal Inc. and supported by multiple other organizations.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for passionate developers to jump on board as we continue to grow.
Whether you’re looking for a full-time job or part-time freelancing, drop us a line or come visit us at the Notman House #204.
- Amazon web services (EC2, S3, RDS, SSL)
- Test units and continuous integration
- Basic front-end HTML and CSS
- Concrete accomplishments related to the technical skills
- Desire to own the project and be a pillar dev.
- Demonstrate autonomy and creativity
- Ability to find a technical solution to a user experience-based problem
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or come visit us at the Notman House #204.