Random acts of kindness
A random act of kindness is, a selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual. There will generally be no reason other than to make people smile, or be happier.
The acts I did are;
1. ON Wednesday I was suffering from fever but due to love with Edhe Sahib I took a round of hostel to collect funds for Edhe Foundation
2. On the same day I took leave from my office on the pretty request of my roommate to celebrate birthday and make her day outstanding. She was so happy that we joined on her big day.
3. Yesterday a cat was crying in hostel due to hungriness. I bought milk from shop and put in front of this. She drank and start roaring in its normal way.
4. Yesterday night cousin of my friend was coming from Multan to hostel. The guests are not allowed in hostel for full day stay. My friend was much worried about this issue so I talked to warden in a very polite way and requested her to allow us to stay our guest in hostel for one day.
5. Today early morning round about 5AM I received a call from hospital. The girl on the other side was my friend’s sister. She was admitted in hospital and want to let my friend know that she is in hospital and come to her as soon as possible. I went to my friend’s room and let her know about the phone call and came. It was almost half an hour passed she came to my room waked me up and asked for my cell phone. After one hour again I received call from hospital this thing disturbed me many times but I understood their emergency and asked if they need any kind of help from my side I am ready. This night the patient girl especially came to meet and pay gratitude to me for my help.
6. Today my mother let me know about the severe health of my school teacher. I made a call to him and asked about his health. He was very happy that it’s been long but still I remember him and worry about his health.
It’s very humble to be kindness with your colleagues, team members, family and even every human being. By doing an act of kind for someone the happiness and satisfaction I got is mind blowing, never ending. The same thing when we work in group and help each other without expecting this fascinate others about ourselves and gave them a direction to act in same ways.