I am a big fan of Numix Theme, but the default color is too dark for my eyes. I have created this theme for myself but I thought to share it with every one ☺.
My Modification to the theme includes:
- New Less Dark Color.
- Dark toolbar for Gtk3 apps
- Dark theme for GIMP and Qt Creator.
- New Window Control (( Mac OSX 10.10 Style ))
- Border-less Unity App Window
Pre Installation Process
How to Install the Theme
- Download the Debian Installer for Ubuntu [ DOWNLOAD ]
- Download the Wallpaper [ DOWNLOAD ]
- Open Unity Tweak Tool App and select Royal as your theme and Numix-Circle as your icon.
- Open GIMP → Edit → Preferences → Themes → gimp-royal
- From Unity Dash search fro Qt-SDK to open QtCreator with royal theme.
- Disable Unity Overlay scrolbar from Untity Tweak Tool → Systme → Scrolling → Scrollbars → Legacy
Disclaimer: This is a modified theme from different sources, return to the source-code to support the respected creator.
This theme only support Ubuntu Untiy.
Download the Source [ Download ]