Newsletter #10–28th February 2019
Greetings from sunny Barcelona!
Time flies! Already four weeks since our first 2019 newsletter, take a look at our most important news and updates since there.
Fox Trading News
CEO INTERVIEW. We are sharing here the interview made by Crypto Lifestyle, a Youtuber specialized in the crypto and investment world, to Fox Trading founder and CEO, Sergi Fernàndez. If you are in the project or thinking about getting in you will find this a very interesting interview, as you will see it covers several aspects of the platform, services and company.
Watch it now:
BLOCKFOLIO SIGNAL. In line with the above, you can be updated about Fox Trading last updates by Sergi Fernàndez, Founder and CEO of the company, thanks to our recently join to Blockfolio Signal, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency folio tracker. A platform that connects token teams and communities, we will inform you there about the last news and updates. Download now Blockfolio Signal app and be updated!
AUTO TRADING for CRYPTO ARBITRAGE. During the last two weeks we have shared in our social media an Auto Trading account performance, from there you can see how the crypto arbitrage bot works, we will continue updating you about its results.
With Auto Trading for Crypto Arbitrage, you keep your funds in the exchanges, set a few parameters and let the crypto arbitrage search the arbitrage opportunities. We want to encourage you to get an Auto Trading plan and start running the crypto arbitrage bot!
BLACK/WHITE THEME. Inch-by-inch to the best forex and crypto trading platform! As you know the design is for us something as important as the platform development and not long ago, we did a Twitter survey asking whether you prefer to use our platform in white or black theme, the results were slightly favourable to the dark side, but the important point is that seen the results, we had to give the option to choose, that’s why from today you will find both themes.
TRADING POOL. We have been working to develop a hands-free service that managed by our bots look for long-term stable profits, as you know this service is called Trading Pool. We are on the final stage of its development, we want to give you here the most important details before its public release.
Beginning with the release date! The Trading Pool will be opened on the 19th of March! This first day will be restricted to ICO investors, the day after every user will be able to deposit. We will leave until the end of the month to fill it, and the service will start running on the 1st of April.
Understanding Trading Pool, may seem a little bit difficult at the beginning as it has a lot of information but we are going to describe you now the most important parts of it, and once it is available on the platform you will find several information points to help you out.
The picture below is, in fact, a screenshot of the Trading Pool panel that you will have at your account. Here, you will be able to deposit, withdraw, reinvest and follow everything happening in the Trading Pool.
The panel is divided into four areas, the above one contains the user details of its investment. As well as the option to Deposit, Withdraw or Reinvest the profit.
The areas in the middle are going to inform you about the ETH transactions, and the particular user performance of the Trading Pool. At the right side, the “FOXT Gas” which specifies the FOXT needed to fuel the service, here you will deposit and withdraw the FOXT, and you will have the chance to deposit more FOXT to reduce the commissions.
At the square below you will find the Trading Pool global performance with every Trading Pool detail like the total investments, the total payments or the profit per day.
HOW WILL IT WORK? We have already described the Trading Pool structure in the platform, let’s see how it will work. First, we want to remind you that as we have been saying the last months, this service will be limited to a maximum number of users.
The number of users will depend on the deposits, Trading Pool in the first stage will be limited to 1,000 ETH. This amount will be divided into 1) 500 ETH will come from every user that wants to deposit a minimum of $500 worth in ETH and a maximum of $2,000 worth in ETH. Then, 2) 500 ETH coming from larger deposits, the limit for this stage will be $10,000 worth in ETH per user.
The 19th of March the Trading Pool will be opened and ICO investors will be able to deposit, the day after, every user will be able to do it, and we will let until the end of the month to fill it up until we get the minimum Trading Pool amount to start running it.
Since the community have asked us to do so, in this first stage the investment will be saved in USDT value to avoid cryptocurrency fluctuations. Also, it will be better for us to start trading arbitrage opportunities. But keep in mind that deposits and withdraws are exclusively in ETH.
You will be able to withdraw your deposit any time, however, if you withdraw before the payment day has passed you will lose the profit generated until then.
About the profit generated by the bots, you will be able to follow the Trading Pool global performance and check the profit gained until then and also see the profit gained in your user’s square, profit will be shared every 15 days, the time remaining until profit will be specified.
FOXT in TRADING POOL. To make it easy to understand what FOXT does in this service we have divided into a few points but, of course, all they are related:
- Deposit. Everyone who wants to join the Trading Pool will need FOXT token in order to fuel the service, that’s why FOXT can be seen as Gas. The relation of FOXT and investment will be 1:5, a dollar worth in ETH requires 5 FOXT. Therefore, if you want to deposit 5 ETH and they are worth $700 you will need 3,500 FOXT. As in real life, it will be better to have a full tank of gas, we are showing you why in the next points.
- Commissions. You will pay the Trading Pool commissions in FOXT, they will be subtracted directly from the tank of FOXT gas. So, how much will I pay? Well, it depends, the more you full the tank the less you will pay, the standard commission is finally a 25% ONLY over your profit earned (Trading Pool has no fixed cost, only over your profit), this leads to a win-win situation. And you can easily low the commission by holding more FOXT in the tank, and you can reduce it up to 2%!
- FOXT gas. The amount of FOXT required at the first deposit will be the minimum to cover the investment for a month, the important point is that to keep the service running properly the investment and FOXT relation have to be always the 1:5, the thing is that at the end of the month when the commission is paid in FOXT, two scenarios can happen: 1) You do not put more FOXT, this means that at the next month the investment amount working in the Trading Pool will be reduced 2) You deposit more FOXT to compensate the FOXT substracted in the commissions and the investment amount working will remain the same. That’s why is better to have the tank full of FOXT, you will not have to worry about that.
- More FOXT, less commissions. As we have just said in the last two points if you have the full tank of FOXT you will see the commissions over the profit generated reduced. Following the first point example, if you have deposited $700 worth in ETH this will require 3,500 FOXT, this minimum deposit of FOXT gas leads to the standard 25% of commission. Now, if you hold the double of FOXT 7,000 you will see how the commission is reduced to a 16%. This method favours investors that have trusted the most in our project like early investors and investors that are holding large quantities of FOXT.
We know that it may seem a little bit difficult to understand, but do not worry about it, we are already writing articles and guides that will help you. Will keep you updated about the Trading Pool!
- Join our Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/FoxTradingSignals
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/foxtradingfx
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foxtradingsignals
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxtradingsignals/
- FOXT on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fox-trading/
- Website: https://foxtrading.io