5 Awesome Creed Fragrances for Men and Their Cheaper Alternatives
When it comes to luxury fragrances there is only one house that comes to mind, and that is, the house of Creed. Creed has a long and rich history dating back to 1760. In their 237 years, Creed was not only creating fragrances for the public but by special appointment to royalty, politicians and Hollywood’s elite. When you smell a Creed perfume you instantly know that quality materials were used and great attention to details was given when making it. With such characteristics, it is very tough to choose only five, but here they are and they are truly special.
5. Virgin Island Water — This unisex fragrance is a great scent for summer. It smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle, with main notes of coconut, lime and white rum.
Bang for the buck alternative: Tommy Bahama — Set Sail St. Barts
4. Silver Mountain Water — This unisex fragrance is great for the warm spring and summer months with main notes of green tea, black currant and musk.
Bang for the buck alternative: Al-Rehab — Silver
3. Green Irish Tweed — This cologne evokes a feeling of walking through the Irish countryside with notes of lemon verbena, violet leaf and iris. Perfect for spring days!
Bang for the buck alternative: Coty — Aspen
2. Millesime Imperial — Another great spring and summer fragrance that portrays the aroma of an ocean breeze with notes of melon, juicy fruit and the sea.
Bang for the buck alternative: Ed Hardy — Love & Luck
1. Aventus — This juice can truly be called the king of all fragrances! Fantastic and long-lasting aroma of fruity pineapple, smoky birch tar, black currant and musk. This cologne can be enjoyed in any season and especially when you want to get noticed.
Bang for the buck alternative: Al Haramain — L’Aventure
Fragtique.com carries all the above-mentioned fragrances at fantastic prices. Just click on the fragrance name to go to the product page. All our fragrances are 100% authentic.