HyperX Cloud Headset Overview
Last week I picked up the HyperX Cloud Headset as I was looking for something new to try out. I got some photos for my unboxing and wanted to share with you as I was really impressed with the great quality that this headset offers at a very good price point.
Price: $89.00 Brand: HyperX Model: Cloud Gaming Headset Features:
· Hi-Fi capable 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
· 15–25.000 Hz frequency response
· Detachable microphone (quick and easy to plug/unplug for music-only purposes)
· Solid aluminum construction for durability and stability
· Super-soft padded leatherette headband with memory foam on cups for maximum comfort
· Closed cup for enhanced bass reproduction and passive noise cancellation
· Compatible with desktops, notebooks, mobile phones, PlayStation 4 / PS4 and airplane adapters
The outside packaging show the headset along with the accessories and features included. I really like that they offer different option for the headset accessory wise.
Everything comes packaged sealed in plastic with a letter welcoming you to the HyperX team.
As you can see I pulled out all the extras. You get two pairs of ear cups you can change, one are a leather look and the other a velvety look, a 2m extension so you don’t have to worry about running out of headset cord, detachable microphone, a volume control box with 1m cable, a headset splitter cable, an aeroplane headphone adaptor and a handy mesh bag to keep all your accessories in.
The headset itself is nice and small and light yet has excellent build quality
The headband is well built and had lovely embossing with the brand logo on the leather. It is also very comfortable to wear!
I really like this headset and would recommend it to people looking for a headset at a low price. Like all gaming headsets you cannot compare to a stereo headset or top quality recording microphone.
Really comfortable for long periods of time gaming, great accessories which support all devices including travel means you have really good flexibility, the headset is made from quality materials including metal and doesn’t have a cheap feeling to it at all which is really rare for a headset around this price!