Great extensive read on your toolkit for product design, Adhithya.
Considering the prototyping tools you discussed, I believe ProtoPie would be a great addition to your toolkit.
- More gradual learning curve than all others
- Clean intuitive UI based on the concept model: object + trigger + response = interaction.
- Create sophisticated interactions without having to touch any code.
- Utilize your device built-in sensors when running your prototype on your device.
- Shareable prototypes in the cloud.
You could build higher-fi prototypes without any code that you can share easily and deploy immediately anywhere with or without the Player app on a device.
This would overcome the downsides you encountered ;)
Keen on hearing about what you think of ProtoPie :)