25 Motivational Quotes That Will Get Your Butt to the Gym
When we try to justify our absence from the gym, even our own minds know we’re full of it. “I have a headache”, “I’m tired” and “the gym will still be there tomorrow” become excuses of familiarity. So if we can’t convince ourselves to go to the gym, maybe some words of wisdom will do the trick.
Sometimes all you need is the extra push to get started. Check out this list of motivating quotes that will having you craving exercise by the end. Laziness: cured.
1. “Don’t be afraid to be a beginner. Everyone started somewhere.”
2. “Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.”
3. Don’t think about what can happen in a month or a year. Think about the 24 hours in front of you and what you can do to get closer to your goals.”
4. “Of course it’s hard. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.”
5. “The fact that you aren’t where you want to be should be enough motivation to do something about it.”
6. “Someone busier than you is working out right now.”
7. “It’s not about ‘having’ time. It’s about making time.”
8. “Be stronger than your excuses.”
9. “There is no shortcut. It takes time to build a better, stronger version of yourself.”
10. “You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.”
11. “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.”
12. “Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even when you don’t want to do it.”
13. “The moment you want to quit is the moment you need to keep pushing.”
14. “Losing weight is hard. Being unhappy is hard. Pick your hard.”
15. “It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but only you can walk it for you.”
16. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”
17. “If you work out today, you’ll be closer to your goals than you were yesterday.”
18. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
19. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.”
20. “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do, not a punishment for what you ate.”
21. “3 months from now, you will thank yourself.”
22. “Your legs are not giving out. Your mind is giving up.”
23. “It’s a slow process. Don’t make it even slower by quitting.”
24. “The only bad workouts are the ones you don’t do.”
25. “You only live once. You might as well be a badass.”
Are you ready to head to the gym? What’s your favorite workout routine?
Originally published at blog.freeshipping.com.