Frontend Weekly Digest #14 (3–9 July 2017)
- 6 Clever SVG Pattern Generators for Your Next Design
- Micro frontends — a microservice approach to front-end web development
- FOUR Useful Debugging Tools in the latest Chrome Update.
- SVG Morphing (the easy way and the hard way)
- Repeatable, Staggered Animation Three Ways: Sass, GSAP and Web Animations API
- Letter Effects and Interaction Ideas (Part 2)
- The bloat of AMP
- A beginner’s guide to making Progressive Web Apps
- Progressive Progressive Web Apps
- Your Site — Any Site — Should Be a PWA
- How to turn your website into a PWA
- What’s next for CSS? CSS Database is a comprehensive list of CSS features and their positions in the process of becoming implemented web standards.
- Is it really safe to start using CSS Grid Layout?
- What’s the Deal with Collapsible Margins?
- Best CSS Books In 2017
- CSS is Awesome
- The Options for Programmatically Documenting CSS
- Clearing your Front End Job Interview — CSS
- PostCSS, you beauty
- Building Mega Menus with Flexbox
- Responsive gallery with CSS Grids by yoksel
- Did CSS get more complicated since the late nineties?
- Is npm the new jQuery?
- Building data binding in the browser
- Vue.js, a JS framework for humans
- Find the best packages for your Vue app!
- route-planner-vue — Simple hello-world-vue route planner built to deeply understand vue.js
- Building a custom Google Map component with Vue.js
- Recordings of VueConf released
- Gatsby — Blazing-fast static site generator for React
- A First Look at Gatsby, a Static Site Generator for React
- jeromedalbert/real-world-react Real World React apps and their open source codebases for developers to learn from Learn from React apps written by experienced developers.
- Some Thoughts On Forms in React
- terminal-in-react — A tiny component that renders a terminal
- Rebass — is a library of highly-composable, primitive UI components for React, built with styled-components
- AngularJS and ESLint Airbnb Style Guidelines: Some Rules are Meant to be Broken
- Angular: Bad Practices
- Catalysing your Angular 4 app Performance
- A Deep, Deep, Deep, Deep, Deep Dive into the Angular Compiler
Libs & Plugins:
- size-limit — Prevent JS libraries bloat. If you accidentally add a massive dependency, Size Limit will throw an error.