Hi, dear users! As usual, FTEC team prepared a weekly report for our community! Some of you asked to pay more attention to development and we took this into account. So:
- The first and the most important news is that we implemented Module of Price Notification! This module will help you to specify cryptocurrencies you are interested in and receive notifications when these currencies reach the price specified. It is available here: https://ftec.network/modules/price-notification
- In Exchange Order Management Module, we added the possibility to see done orders
- We fixed the problem with CORS on requests to API of Binance
- In Exchange Order Management Module and Module of Price Notification, the price field changes in synchrony with movement of the slider
- It’s now impossible to choose inactive ways of notification (SMS and push-notifications) in Module of Price Notification.
- Dropdown list (which appears when you click on the userpic in header) now is closed when you click beyond it.
- We changed the table on My Exchanges page and corrected display of exchanges’ names there.
Good news for our users! Exchange Order Management Module will be implemented soon as well! We are doing our best to develop all the ecosystem’s modules! Follow our updates!
Official website of the ecosystem: