We’re excited to announce we are 1–2 weeks away from our closed beta rollout. In an effort to keep you informed, and set expectations, here is what you need to know for now:
- The beta will be rolled out in stages (closed beta) in order to allow us to stress test the game before opening it up to everyone (open beta). We will begin sending out emails to active community members early next week, and quickly roll out to more users who have purchased packs as we scale up.
- Cards, including those of the free to play core set, will be released gradually over the course of the beta to give each card more analytic attention. If a card or feature has a critical bug in it, we will remove it from gameplay until it is fixed.
- Like cards, Gods and their powers will also be rolled out gradually.
- You’ll always be able to play the game once you’re in closed beta, but we’ll have time windows where pvp is enabled for stress testing which will gradually expand as beta goes on.
- The game has yet to be heavily optimized. Upon initial release, it will run slow on certain graphics cards, such as those found in Apple computers.
We will be sharing more details in the coming weeks, and look forward to having you play.
See you soon!