2 Million FSN Campaign - More than 100 Registrations Received in Less than 48 Hours!
Fusion kicked off its exciting ‘2 Million FSN campaign’ on Wednesday the 16th of October. Less than 24 hours later, we have already received (at time of writing) 145 substantial submissions from applicants who have the full spectrum of business skills and experience.
The distribution of applications based on reported skill is as follows:
- Content creator (content writing, editing, online documentation) — 14 submissions received.
- Designer (UI, logo, poster, video, promotional materials) 16 submissions received.
- Developer (app, web, backend, etc. code development, testing, release) 55 submissions received.
- Researcher (research sharing technology content) 6 submissions received.
- Early Adopter (FN public chain and application depth of use and creativity, etc.) 5 submissions received.
- Translator (content translation) 16 submissions received.
- Operation and maintenance management (website, server, publishing, etc.) 6 submissions received.
- Community Ambassador (activity organization, service support, communication and communication) 27 submissions received.
First tranche of rewards already distributed!
The foundation has already distributed the first tranche of registration rewards to the 36 participants that have completed all the steps correctly. This totals 97,600 FSN (time-locked for 3 months) distributed. The remaining applicants that have started the process but not yet completed the application will be notified by email, Telegram or WeChat.
Remember that a successful submission can earn you 2000 FSN (time-locked for 3 months)! And an early bird registration reward of up to 2400 FSN (time-locked for 3 months) if you register before October 31, 24:00, Shanghai time.
On top of that, an additional 400 FSN (time-locked for 3 months) bonus can be earned if your refer someone to the campaign. One user has already earned more than thousands 5,000 FSN (time-locked for 3 months) just from the referral program!