The newest version of Mobile app and OTA firmware is now released!
The latest and most recently updated version of Mobile app and OTA firmware is now released. This update will protect our customers’ high-level security information so that a safer and more secure use of our product can be ensured.
With this update,
- Enhanced security
- Transmitting only 8 card numbers out of 16 numbers; for assurance, CVC number will not be transmitted
- As Bluetooth is not activated prior to unlocking of passcode, passcode unlock cannot be hacked by Bluetooth hacking
- The card itself will proceed factory reset automatically if the passcode has been consecutively entered wrong more than 5 times.
- Bug fixes
- Visual design optimization for iPhoneX
* Notice: If the card is locked, the error that is displayed on the card is not a product defect. Please unlock the card before proceeding with the Bluetooth connection.
How to update?
- When you run eCard application, the update notice will automatically appear.
- Please download latest version from the App Store or Play Store (iOS 1.1.4 / Android 1.1.0 ver). After the application update is complete, the card update will proceed automatically.
If you have any security related questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will provide answers to such inquiries as timely as possible and to the best of our knowledge.
We would like to say thank you to all customers and Fuze card users who are always supporting us.