MobileMakers Week 5 Day 4
We’ve worked around the clock and now we are done! We finished the project a few minutes shy of the deadline! We had to leave some features out but at least we completed 90% of the tasks required.
This could have gone better but we broke our project like five times figuring out merges and merge conflicts.. I have grown to hate Storyboard merge conflicts.
Here is how the final project looks like:
I think the most important part of this week was learning to work as a team and helping each other out when we got stuck. Overall was a great learning experience.
Here is the link in Github: MMInstagram.