DENT Platform - Mobile Data Marketplace
Dent Project is going to be revolutionary and is going to be developed soon after the crowdfunding organized by the experienced team of DENT Wireless Limited who aims give mobile data consumers a direct way to take action against the way telcos price their data, through the bidding process on the DENT exchange.
What Is DENT ?
Basically, DENT platform will allow us users to buy, sell and donate data to someone if we like. Its kind of a marketplace for mobile data for which we as smartphone users can exchange with and giving us the option to be free from the higher fees of mobile data companies. And because its us that exchanges all these data packages, its also us that determines the price which can go lower overtime. Dent Platform is where we get to buy and sell our data packages and its going to be using the Ethereum network too.
If you wanna know more about the project, check their whitepaper for its details. You’d be surprise how cool to have such marketplace for which is very much needed these days because we all deserve affordable price for data packages.
The DENT tokensale has already started and has already collected the minimum funds they need to start the project. The Crowdsale will end July 26th 2017 and there will be a fixed price of 400,000 DENT/ETH. The earlier you get into the crowdsale, the higher your bonus of DENT will be.
To Joine the DENT tokensale, click the link below:
DENT is led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs and specialists, including DOVECOT Co-Founder Mikko Linnamäki
• Tero Katajainen (Founder and CEO) is a serial entrepreneur and an experienced software architect who founded the predecessor company of DENT Wireless in 2014 to
create a trading platform for FOREX (foreign currency exchange trading) with AI components for the behavioral analysis of markets.
• Mikko Linnamäki, (Co-Founder) is also Co-Founder of DOVECOT Oy, the company behind the Open-
Source IMAP Server DOVECOT which has an install base of over 4 million servers and a 72% global IMAP server market share. source: http://openemailsurvey.org
• Andee Vollmer (Co-Founder) is the Mobile specialist in the team with 12 years experience on Mobile Apps, starting with Symbian in 2005 and today on iOS and Android
• Michael Wirth (Director of Payment Systems and GM UK & Ireland) has 20 years of experience in large-scale transaction projects, amongst others he was Director of
Products and Services at eNett International, a Travelport company and leading specialist for payment solutions in the travel industry.”
- Ville Sundell (Smart Contract Specialist), who has pioneered smart contract based legal entities, being the first to create companies solely on the Ethereum blockchain
without any human intervention through Etherprises LLC.
• Dr. Rainer Deutschmann (Advisor) brings in 20 years of telco and tech senior executive experience in companies like McKinsey, Deutsche Telekom and Reliance. Most
recently, as Chief Product & Innovation Officer, Rainer with his fellow leadership team launched Reliance Jio and acquired 100 million customers within six months. Jio disrupts the
telco landscape to democratize mobile broadband for the 1.3 billion people in India.