/e/ is looking for their VP of Software Engineering!
You know the project. It’s super-exciting:
- most of software technologies fields are present in our project, from low-level stuff (kernel, security, crypto…) to high-level (user interfaces, services…)
- we’re doing open source
- we’re dealing with user’s data privacy concerns
- we want to build a significant project, for a better world
Our team of developers is spread over several continents (and timezones!), everyone is working remotely: brilliant and passionate people, different cultures… who deliver a lot.
The profile I’m looking for is a “VP of software engineering” who will help me to manage and drive all the software development projects we have.
- a master/engineer degree in computer sciences
- full-stack, self-learning, passionate
- 10 years+ experience in software development, has already lead teams of developers
- great management and communication skills with people, mostly in remote mode
- strong apetite for things getting done on schedule
- resilient, never gives up
Can be potentially anywhere in the world, with a fast and reliable Internet connexion.
Salary level will depend on skills and experience.
Please send an email with your CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “VP of Engineering”
Feel free to share with friends…
Gaël Duval (Twitter: @gael_duval / Mastodon: @email@example.com)