How did you do this? It’s beautiful! :)
Charlotte Franklin

Hi Charlotte — I used the edit feature in Instagram. There is a setting called ‘tilt shift’ where you can choose radial or linear which causes a blurred effect around a focused center.

The only problem (if I can even call it that) is that I have to actually post the picture in Instagram before the edited version becomes available in my iPhone photo album.

I know N uses a different editing tool that he said is better. I’ll have to have him show me.