The online gambling industry has been soaring as an entertainment hub that combines fun with huge sums of money. If you are a gaming lover, sure at some point you would have seen your friends and folks playing the slots on mobile casino and the thrill involved in such entertainment. The UK has emerged as one of the largest markets for the gambling industry regarding the volume of money involved in this trade.
Mr Mobi online casino brings a host of both online and mobile casino games to have enough options for their players. They have been in the industry since 2016 and feature an array of slots from eminent developers such as NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, NetEnt and Microgaming. Most of their mobile slots and casino games are compatible with the leading iOS, Android as well as Windows OS platforms. Did you know that while you gamble through mobile phones on casinos like Mr Mobi online casino, you could be getting some additional benefits besides earning a fortune?
If you think that you are getting addicted to gambling, these facts will give you a distinct perspective on mobile casino and its reach.
- Did you know that almost 37% of iOS users play games on their smartphones every day? Mostly those using iPhones constitute around 160 million players accessing games from their mobile devices, and this figure is estimated to rise to 215 million users. By 2020.
- Around 74% of all casino players use the mobile casino to gamble. A huge number of people use Facebook as a social casino platform owing to its accessibility, and this makes it dearer to mobile users.
- Mobile games gained recognition since the introduction and handing out of the first Mobile Game of the Year award of 2012, indicating a significant transition in the manner in which games are perceived. With numerous apps contributing to the efficiency of smartphones, it may astonish you to know that out of all app store purchases and downloads, 80% pertain to gaming applications. The first real money Poker app that released in 2006 gave an upsurge to its availability and use of several other gambling apps.
- A survey conducted in 2012 to determine the percentage of searches driven by keywords around mobile gambling game indicated almost a quarter of all searches devoted to mobile gaming alone. It suggests the popularity of mobile casino games.
- The swiping technique comes handier than tapping when gambling through mobile devices. Swiping gives the player greater finger control indicating a definite course of movement.
- Research reveals that playing gambling games in the mobile casino could prevent the onset of illnesses like Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Gaming ensures activating and flexing brain muscles that enable its proper functioning and contribute to keeping the mind healthy.
- Studies suggest a positive correlation between playing mobile games and a positive mind. Constant thinking stimulates the mind and reels the happiness quotient, fostering positivity.
- Almost 50% of mobile gambling lovers are above the age of 50 years.
Is the mobile casino taking centre stage?
Yes, statistics exhibit that in 2014, mobile gaming took 51% of the global social casino revenue to rise as a major platform for the industry and this is not solely attributed to the shift of users from personal computers to smartphones. Instead, the mobile gaming channels have been attracting new users to try their hands at gambling. In the third quarter of 2014, PokerStars saw over 50% of new registrations recorded through the mobile platform. The online gambling arena has been witnessing an increasing proportion of revenue from the mobile channels as companies to have been directing their strategies likewise. Mobile friendly transactions, customised bonus packages and rigorous social media advertising are some of the tricks used by gambling agencies to attract potential clients.