- 84% click on first position, 4% on every slide after
- Auto-Forwarding Carousels Annoy Users & Reduce Visibility
- Carousels should show a new panel only when users ask for it.
- The user’s target was at the top of the page in 98-point font. But she failed to find it because the panel auto-rotated instead of staying still.
- Many like Adobe, Gap and Hilton have switched to a single static message
- Carousels negatively impact your page performance to load all those large images (with 2 through n only getting a 4% look).