Benefits of DEX P2P
Countries and regions that really need it
What is it?
A decentralized exchange or DEX is the technological evolution of a traditional exchange. In a decentralized exchange, all its operation is transferred to the blockchain, executing on powerful smart contracts, with which everything is managed within the platform.
This means that the trust and management of the funds do not fall on a central figure. But on the contrary, the users of the exchange maintain control of their assets at all times. A feature that adds a high level of security, privacy, and even anonymity, when operating in this type of exchange house.
Being a regular FIAT money exchanger and understanding the advantages that DEXs have within the blockchain, has opened up the possibilities of endless opportunities that this technology and this new world offer me and can continue to offer to new users.
In addition, all people with access to the internet and a device, can enter and can be part of it. This allows, as it is a globalized mechanism, it can provide global solutions.
- First-generation: Despite being a relatively new concept, decentralized exchanges already have differentiated versions. On the one hand, we have the traditional exchanges, these are centralized, you must send your cryptocurrencies losing absolute control of them and blindly trusting in the good work of the platform. We can call these exchanges centralized, but also the first generation.
- Second generation: On the other hand, we find the most basic decentralized exchanges, the second generation. These change the central piece for a smart contract, which is in charge of making the exchanges. As a smart contract, everyone can see how it works. However, in these smart contracts, you must send your cryptocurrencies, losing possession of them for as long as you want to make the exchanges.
- Third generation: A new generation of decentralized exchanges improves this last point, allowing you not to need to send your cryptocurrencies anywhere, despite being able to open exchange orders with them. We call them third-generation exchanges. In the same way, they act through a Smart contract in the epicenter of the tool, but it allows you to keep cryptocurrencies in your wallet at all times, so if those tokens give you dividends or voting options in a DAO, you can do so until last millisecond of the exchange.
The peer-to-peer, also known as P2P, peer-to-peer, peer-to-peer, or point-to-point network, is a computer network in which all aspects (or most of them) work with a series of nodes that behave in the same way. same way with each other and without fixed clients or servers. In this way, any type of information is exchanged directly between the computers that are interconnected.
Peer to peer: Advantages
- Peer to peer benefits as a buyer: As there are no intermediaries, the prices are cheaper. Most apps are for sharing expenses or finding second-hand products, which still makes them cheaper channels. In one place you can find many different options for what you are looking for.
- Peer to peer advantages as a seller: It is not necessary to pay to advertise, as it will appear as one more option.- The number of buyers who can see the product or service that is offered is quite large, especially in successful marketplaces. In P2P you do not have to pay commissions to intermediaries.
This is where NEAR, in alliance with its large community of developers, can take advantage of the ideas that the NEAR Venezuela guild team is developing in relation to the application, execution, and development of a P2P DEX project to make the first application in Venezuela and then expand globally, breaking the cellophane in the sense of being one of the first and in turn allowing people to access the free exchange of crypto assets and regular currencies without paying high fees or entering a world of commissions where profitability takes others and not the same owner of the money
Gaston Wagner — Caracas (Venezuela)