Justice delivered : A fortnight of Highs and Lows
- Ram Rahim sentenced to 20 year imprisonment for 2 different cases u/s 376 (rape) and Section 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
- Justice Dipak Misra took the oath of office as the 45th Chief Justice of India
- J.S Khehar had a difficult yet exciting time as CJI with some landmark and important judgements which includes Right to Privacy as a Fundamental Right and Abolishing the practice of instant Triple Talaq
- India won the ODI series in Sri lanka and we are witnessing the golden time of Indian cricket subject to further testing on Non-Asian continents
- Sania Nehwal and P.V Sindhu claimed medals at World badminton Championships with P.V settling for a Silver in long hard fought match.
- Gokhaland continues to burn with Officials to meet today.
- Doklam standoff ends as India, China step back MEA says the process of disengagement by border personnel is almost complete; Beijing promises to make ‘necessary adjustments’, this adjustments are still being looked around.
- SENSEX and NIFTY cherished the ending of India-Sino Border dispute at Doklam Tri-Junction
- India released its latest FDI Policy 2017
- Storm Harvey hits USA, the most powerful storm since 2005 causing millions to evacuate and relocate.