Different Types of Teas and Their Health Benefits
With the consumers becoming more health conscious, there has been an increasing interest in maintaining good health. These offer not only taste but various health benefits including a good skin, preventing ailments such as Parkinson’s disease, cardiovascular diseases, cough and cold, among others. These are available in different varieties such as Black tea, green tea, chamomile tea and lemon tea, etc.
However, those new to the concept of having a health brew can try the five types of teas mentioned below. These five come as various private label teas in India and offer various health benefits to consumers which are discussed below:
1. Black tea: It is one of the most commonly consumed varieties of tea which is made from the leaves of Camellia sinensis plant. Black tea has a high level of antioxidants called theaflavins and thearubigins which help in maintaining a low level of cholesterol. Consuming black tea on a regular basis helps in decreasing the chances of stroke, growth of healthier bones, lower risk of diabetes, relieves stress, and increased energy.
2. Green tea: Green tea is one of the best solutions for those looking to lose a few pounds. It has catechins, a sub-group of antioxidants. Also, it has compounds that help to ward off development of cancer or any chances of a heart problem. Consuming one cup of green tea daily helps to reduce the chances of developing cardiovascular diseases. It also helps in increasing the metabolism rate, thereby increase fat burning.
3. Herbal tea: Herbal tea is a combination of various dried flowers, fruits as well as herbs and does not contain caffeine. Research has proven that consuming hibiscus tea daily can help in lowering the blood pressure in those suffering from hypertension. Herbal tea is also a good option for providing hydration to your body.
4. Oolong tea: Oolong tea is fermented for a shorter time than black tea, which gives it a rich taste. Oolong tea can help in weight loss as it activates the enzymes that dissolve the triglycerides, dietary fat stored in the body cells. It contains vitamins and nutrients such as calcium, manganese, copper, and potassium, among others. Polyphenolic compounds in Oolong tea help to remove free radicals from the body.
5. Masala tea: Prepared using common spices such as cinnamon, tulsi, ginger, clove, etc., masala tea offers unique health benefits to the consumer. The spices used for making masala tea combine together to help the body in fighting inflammation. Among the other health advantages, masala tea also helps to improve digestion, fight cold and flu. It also helps to maintain a healthy heart by increasing the level of good cholesterol.
If you are looking to the best quality private label tea in India, then always go for reputed online tea stores such as Te-A-Me. Te-A-Me also provides flavored tea such as honeydew melon tea to those looking to enjoy both good health and taste.