nighthawk-app.com:How to download the Nighthawk app on the smartphone?
Unable to download the nighthawk app? If you are facing this issue, don’t panic! Only follow the below-given steps and get rid of this issue.
· Foremost, go to your computer or PC and turn it on.
· Navigate to the Netgear Official site on your computer or PC internet browser.
· Move to the search bar and type the nighthawk-app.com.
· Tap the download button for the play store or apple store.
· At last hit the accept option to download the Nighthawk app.
Configure your router using the Netgear Nighthawk App
Netgear Nighthawk-app.com makes the router’s configuration easy. Here we will provide you the complete guidelines to configure your router using the Nighthawk app.
· In the first step, connect your modem to the internet port of your router. If your router has antennas, then connect them.
· Then, turn on your router and wait till the router LED light starts flashing.
· Next, download the Netgear Nighthawk app from the play store or other store.
· Head over to the Wi-Fi under the settings and try to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
· Finally, launch the app and go with the on-screen instruction to configure the router.
How to login to the Netgear router through Netgear Nighthawk App?
The Netgear Wi-Fi router user can easily log in to the router through nighthawk-app.com. If you failed to login to your router, then go along with these steps.
· Take your smartphone and open any web browser.
· Download the Netgear Nighthawk app on your smartphone.
· Once the downloading complete, then install it.
· Open the nighthawk-app.com then enter the Email ID and password.
· Next, tap the SIGN IN option.
· A login screen will pop up on your device screen.
· Here, provide the administration username and password.
· At End, hit the Login button.
How do I find my Router Firmware Update by using the Nighthawk App?
Walk-through with these below mentioned steps to find the firmware update of your router.
· Verify that your smartphone connects to the Wi-Fi network of your router.
· Hereafter, open the Netgear nighthawk-app.com.
· Provide username and password, if necessary.
· After this hit the SIGN IN option.
· A dashboard window will open up on your device screen.
· Scroll down the settings page to check the new updates and tap the Check Option.
· If any update is available, then tap on the Update button.
· Leave the process until the update is complete. It will take a few minutes to update.
· When the update complete, the router will restart automatically.