2019 Mid-Year Investment Insights, Notes From the Trading Desk — Europe, and Understanding $25 par value preferred securities
Here are the top 3 insights for July 10th.
- Wells Fargo: 2019 Mid-Year Investment Insights
- Franklin Templeton: Notes From the Trading Desk — Europe
- Nuveen: Understanding $25 par value preferred securities
- Focus on balancing the risks that matter.
- Use security selection to uncover value.
- Consider alpha-generation strategies.
Genuine Scores for the top 3 Wells Fargo Funds
- Wells Fargo Ultra Sh-Tm Income Fund, 99
- Wells Fargo Ultra Sh-Tm Muni Inc Fd, 98
- Wells Fargo Short-Term Muni Bond Fd, 94
- US: Given the current focus on the Fed’s rate path, US inflation data (CPI) on Thursday will be key. We also get PPI on Friday.
- Europe: It’s a busy week for Germany, with industrial production and trade balance on Monday, followed by inflation data (CPI) on Thursday. We also get euro area industrial production on Friday.
- Asia: From Japan we get core machine order and May flash trade balance on Monday, flash machine tool orders on Tuesday, PPI on Wednesday and final industrial production on Friday. Trade data from China is expected on Friday.
Genuine Scores for the top 3 EU focused stocks
- The Renewable Infrastructure Group Limited, 75
- Xtrackers MSCI Europe Hedged Equity ETF, 71
- Fidelity European Values PLC, 63
- In today’s market environment, preferred securities appear attractive for their current yields and a history of lower sensitivity to rising interest rates.
- The nearly $500 billion U.S. preferred securities market is divided into $25 and $1000 par securities.
Genuine Scores for top 3 Nuveen Funds
- Nuveen Short Duration High Yield Municipal Bond, 94
- Nuveen Preferred Securities and Income Fund, 88
- Nuveen High Yield Municipal Bond Fund, 88
Want to get the the Genuine Impact app?
You can download the Genuine Impact app for iOS and Android devices on our website, https://www.genuineimpact.co.uk
All the best,
Alister and the Genuine Impact Team
p.s. all Genuine Scores are accurate as of the 10th of July