A manifesto for Europe, Getting on the right side of energy transition, and Multi-Asset Investment
Here are the top 3 insights for July 9th.
- Allianz Global Investors: A manifesto for Europe
- Liontrust: Getting on the right side of energy transition
- DJE Kapital AG: Investment Themes: Multi-Asset
- There has been limited progress made in resolving Europe’s old challenges, and new ones have emerged, including how to respond competitively to large US corporate disruptors
- Nevertheless, Europe has tremendous inherent strengths, notably across the energy, industrial and consumer services sectors
- The EU should avoid the US model of “move fast and break things” by reinvigorating its scientific and engineering skills to “move slow and make things”
- Europe can offer an alternative model, which values individual freedom, tolerance, open trade and political and social freedom
Genuine Scores for the top 3 European Industrials Stocks
- FirstGroup, 72
- Maire Tecnimont, 72
- Koninklijke VolkerWessels,71
- A Labour government would give the Bank of England powers to monitor companies’ progress on cutting carbon emissions and investing responsibly to tackle the climate emergency.
- Shadow chancellor John McDonnell warned that firms which fail to meet environmental targets risk being delisted from the stock exchange, forcing them to become private businesses or list in other jurisdictions.
Genuine Scores for top 3 Energy Stocks
- New Hope, 73
- Alliance Resource Partners, 71
- Delek US, 70
- The central bank’s zero-interest policy means that German savers miss out on a high double-digit billion euro amount every year.
- Low or non-existent interest rates and relatively high valuations on the stock markets raise the question of how to invest your money profitably with a manageable risk.
Genuine Scores for the top 3 Mixed-Assets Funds
- Vanguard LifeStrategy Income Fund, 93
- SEI Inst Mgd Multi-Asset Income Fund, 93
- Columbia Thermostat Fund: 92
Want to get the the Genuine Impact app?
You can download the Genuine Impact app for iOS and Android devices on our website, https://www.genuineimpact.co.uk
All the best,
Alister and the Genuine Impact Team
p.s. all Genuine Scores are accurate as of the 8th of July