Meeting investors expectations, global residential real estate, and do you need to invest responsibly?
Here are the top 3 insights for July 8th, prepared by Alister, our CTO.
- Columbia Threadneedle: Meeting investors’ increasing expectations? It’s complicated.
- Aberdeen Standard: Global residential real estate — the opportunities and risks
- NN Investment Partners: Do you need active management to invest responsibly?
- Investors are demanding greater transparency, lower costs and an expanded value proposition from their financial advisors.
- Fiduciary risk is increasing. Regulators are moving toward a uniform standard of care.
- Today’s capital markets environment poses a number of unique challenges that may require new portfolio solutions.
Genuine Scores for the top 3 Columbia Threadneedle funds
- Columbia Ultra Short Term Bond Fund, 100
- Columbia Short Term Bond Fund, 95
- Columbia Thermostat Fund, 92
- Rented residential real estate has historically delivered strong capital growth and a robust income stream for its investors.
- The drivers behind the attractive performance have mainly been fundamental and long-term, rather than cyclical.
- Our view is that these drivers are still in place, and we see good opportunities to achieve solid risk-adjusted performance from global residential markets in the future.
Genuine Scores for top 3 Aberdeen funds
- Aberdeen Ultra Short Municipal Income Fund, 100
- SLI Glo SICAV Global Corporate Bond, 75
- SLI Glo SICAV Global High Yield Bond, 57
- Asset managers should be transparent about what they offer to clients
- Effective ESG analysis takes considerable resources and expertise
- Responsible investing always requires some degree of active decision-making
Genuine Scores for the top 3 NN Investment Partners funds
- NN (L) Global High Dividend, 29
- NN (L) Euro High Dividend, 25
- NN (L) FLEX Senior Loans, 3
Want to get the the Genuine Impact app?
You can download the Genuine Impact app for iOS and Android devices on our website, https://www.genuineimpact.co.uk
All the best,
Alister and the Genuine Impact Team
p.s. all Genuine Scores are accurate as of the 2nd of July