Here are the top 3 insights for July 5th, prepared by Alister, our CTO.
- Robeco: Stronger mandate for Modi bodes well for Indian reforms
- Liontrust: What is liquidity and why does it matter?
- Alliance Bernstein: The ESG Edge to Concentrated Equity Investing
- Political uncertainty is gone, which paves the way for further reform progress
- Macro picture favorable, yet further reform needed to support growth
- Strong earnings growth trajectory likely after subdued growth of the last five years
Genuine Scores for the top 3 Indian focused funds
- iShares India 50 ETF, 51
- HSBC GIF India Fixed Income, 49
- Fidelity Funds — India Focus, 44
- Recent events in the asset management industry have reminded everyone that there are more issues than headline performance numbers to consider when managing or investing in funds.
- For a UK equity income fund like ours yield, how returns are being generated (stock selection and portfolio construction), risk management and liquidity should all be at the forefront of managers and clients’ minds.
- In this first of a series of articles, we start by discussing the topical issue of portfolio liquidity and explain how it informs our stewardship of the Liontrust Macro Equity Income Fund.
Genuine Scores for top 3 Liontrust funds
- Liontrust Sustainable Future Managed, 61
- Liontrust UK Smaller Companies Fund, 44
- Liontrust Special Situations, 38
- There are many ways to apply responsible investing principles to portfolios.
- But some investing approaches may be more conducive to creating a portfolio with strong environmental, social and governance (ESG) qualities than others.
- Concentrated equities are a case in point.
Genuine Scores for the top 3 UK focused Equity funds
- Finsbury Growth & Income Trust, 74
- LF Lindsell Train UK Equity, 69
- Greencoat UK Wind, 66
Want to get the the Genuine Impact app?
You can download the Genuine Impact app for iOS and Android devices on our website, https://www.genuineimpact.co.uk
All the best,
Alister and the Genuine Impact Team
p.s. all Genuine Scores are accurate as of the 2nd of July