7 things I just don’t get — August 18
More things that don’t make sense
- Policy in 3 emoji’s or less. Grasping at the last remaining 2 seconds of Gen-Y’s attention.
- Bow ties, especially ones made out of wood. The only thing harder to pull off than a bow-tie is an artisanal wooden bow-tie.
- What Compton and Iran have in common. This is what passes as politics these days, I guess.
- How pleased this guy is talking about NERF’s new guns for kids. He’s going full-smug.
- People who cannot perceive a macro-view of how they spend their time without tools. I mean seriously, how much more productivity do you think you’re going to eek out of your life?
- People hocking “the next big design app”. We’ve all been using Photoshop and Illustrator for over 15 years and we’ve only just now seen a viable competitor in Sketch 3. Trust me, I want to believe too, but the odds are not good.
- Apple Music.