All together now: ONE DAY MORE!
- Regardless of today’s outcome, the GOP is remiss in CD6 (and elsewhere) if they dismiss “an army of mostly white, suburban working mothers who had until now lived politically somnambulant lives.”
- Yes, there’s a lot to unpack in this article.
- Travel and tourism business leaders in Savannah aren’t happy that they were left out of discussions for proposed hotel zoning changes.
- The Warner Robins City Council might raise taxes to offset a pay increase.
- It’s the “day of reckoning” for Gwinnett County’s Tommy Hunter.
- Governor Deal was in Augusta yesterday for the groundbreaking of the Georgia Cyber Innovation and Training Center.
- The urban/rural divide in America is bigger than ever. It’s less a divide, and more a lacuna.
- Amazon is buying Whole Foods. What is Amazon, again?
- Remember Tyler from S-Town? Then his latest news maybe won’t surprise you in the least.
- At a recent Braves game, “The Freeze lost, and I don’t even know what to believe anymore.”
- Who is The Freeze?
- More reasons why the Marpac is one of the best inventions ever.
Originally published on Wordpress