Introducing #moveready/play notifications
Because spontaneity isn’t random.
By now, you should be familiar with how to discover recreational activities on#moveready, as well as connecting with other recreational sports athletes.
There’s a better way to play what you want, when you want.medium.com
Find your #SportsSquad with #moveready.medium.com
However, there is another way for you to discover recreational activities.
We tweet drop-in reminders to our Twitter account. We call them: #moveready/play notifications. The idea is to give everyone — even if they are not using moveready.co — the opportunity to discover recreational activities.
Here’s how it works.
Badminton, basketball, hockey, tennis, and volleyball for now. More to come!
If you’re interested in a particular activity, let us know by:
- Filling out this form. If you don’t see it listed, we give you the option to add your own activity.
- Following us on Twitter and tweet or DM us.
We want to encourage spontaneity, so we publish tweets approximately one and a half to two hours before start time.
Every tweet contains the following information:
- Activity name.
- Date and time activity starts.
- Venue name.
- Venue address.
- Link to moveready.co for finding additional details.
How to engage with the tweets
See an activity you like? Re-tweet it to your #SportsSquad and go play together.
Know any of you followers that might be interested in participating in a specific activity? Re-tweet it so they can see it.
Our Twitter account is not just for shamelessly plugging cool new features we launch, company news, or our latest Medium posts.
We also publish drop-in program reminders sent out between one and a half and two hours before start time.
So, what are you waiting for? Follow us on Twitter to get receive #moveready/play notifications.
Follow us across the Web. We’re everywhere. Almost.
- Follow us on Medium for company news, product announcements, feature updates, and more items you would read on a company blog.
- Visit our site to learn more about #moveready.
- Register to our Slack community.
- Follow us on Twitter for drop-in reminders approximately two hours before start time.
- Like us on Facebook for curated health, fitness and lifestyle stories.
- Follow us on Instagram for a showcase of recreational sports venues.
- Chat us up on Kik, Line, or Telegram for recreational sport advice.