The dashboard page gives basic real — time driving statistics. The parameters included are as follows:
- Engine RPM — RPM (Rotations per minute) is a way to indicate how hard an engine is working.
- Vehicle speed — Displays instantaneous speed of your vehicle.
- Acceleration — This gives you acceleration in units of gravity.
- Engine Load — It is the percentage of air/fuel delivery going through the engine relative to what it would be at wide-open-throttle (100% “load”).
- Throttle Position — Displays information regarding position of throttle valve which controls the flow of fuel or power to the engine.
- Number of engine errors — This gives you the number of engine errors that exist in your engine.
- Engine Temperature — Displays the temperature of coolant in the engine.