Hey Gid: enjoying your work, but you should be careful with that word ‘literally’.
Sue Drain
101

Hey Sue, glad you’re enjoying it! It’s an interesting one I guess, because a lot of people have drunk a lot of raw milk. But I’d say that anything else that made people sick with such regularity would probably be considered poisonous — think some reasonably innocuous mushroom that doesn’t kill you but might give you a tummy ache if you eat it. The main difference is that the poisoning from raw milk is harder to predict, and usually pretty severe when it happens.